• Quarterly executive updates on the ongoings of the
company, ensuring the security of corporate communications.
• Maintained a flat organization connecting sales employees
with their regional directors all the way to the top.
• Served as an internal broadcast for Hyundai employees.
• Broadcasted live from major auto shows.
experience across a national retailer network.
• Produce live programs and product training videos to
support sales consultants nationwide.
• Answering questions about new vehicles with experts
from inside the company.
• Boosted advocacy by making new Audi drivers feel heard.
• Established a closer bond between consumers and retailers
for the brand.
• Answered questions about the vehicle.
• Contributed to Toyota University.
• Helped educate new drivers in the nascent hybrid technologies.
• Taught about carbon footprint implications behind the best selling,
environmentally friendly vehicle.
customers’ purchase experience.
• Reinforced sales consultants’ product knowledge
with ‘tap-to-learn’ hotspots.
• Shopper and Consultant apps ensured shoppers
were armed with same information as dealership staff.
• Created organic content strategy and implemented social media calendar
across Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, and LinkedIn.
• Established paid social campaigns for Welcome Event across all platforms.
• Partnered with Cirrus Manufacturer, Eureka restaurant, and Astronaut
Grossman for March 10th Welcome Event.
a convenient way for dealer staff to view competitive
• Captured valuable usage data that drove future video
• Kept 10% or 38.9K viewers engaged throughout the show.
• Elevated awareness of award and brand on major publications
such as NY Times, Wall St. Journal, KBB, Edmunds, TrueCar,
Sports Illustrated and more!
• Advanced ‘gamification’ allows users to accrue points in a fun way—while completing flight training
• Provided sophisticated usage reports to CalAir management to better manage aircraft fleet
over 62,026 views of the Subaru 50th Anniversary Broadcast.
• Maintained a live show engagement rate of 20% on popular
websites such as theatlantic.com, slate.com, forbes.com,
and huffingtonpost.com, during the Chicago Auto Show for
the 50th Anniversary Subaru Special Edition Vehicles.
shows, including the Detroit Auto Show, New York Auto Show,
and Chicago Auto Show.
• Vehicle reveals included: Genesis, Santa Fe, Elantra and Sonata
in advance of live national program launch.
• Create key assets to present at national dealer meetings.
and Pioneer, among others. The CDG produced 'Scion Night'
has come to be known as the largest owner event in the world
attracting over 12,000 Scion owners and 3,000 Scions.
personally attend ceremony and receive award.
• Elevated awareness of ‘Most Loved Vehicle’ award
and its selection methodology to:
2. Automotive industry media
3. General public
• Unveiling the new Cirrus SF50 Vision Jet at Hawthorne Airport.
• Making CalAir top-of-mind when choosing a 'Discovery Flight Package.'
• Establishing CalAir as Southern California's Only All-Cirrus flight training
and rental fleet.
to use and access Audi Connect® features, such as
roadside service, GPS, and Bluetooth connection.
support national awareness campaign.
• Implement a blended learning strategy consisting of
curriculum, voiceover, brand imagery, animations, and
visual design elements to ensure Learners’ active
participation and retention of learning objectives.
audiences to support new process improvements.
• Allowed Toyota employees across the country to view
and interact with new learning strategies.
Priority Program to support Hyundai employees in adopting
retail improvement processes nationwide.
• Established Hyundai Blue Link® informational program for
Hyundai customers to better understand their vehicles.
customer experience program, The Panda Experience.