• Quarterly executive updates on the ongoings of the
company, ensuring the security of corporate communications.
• Maintained a flat organization connecting sales employees
with their regional directors all the way to the top.
• Served as an internal broadcast for Hyundai employees.
• Broadcasted live from major auto shows.
experience across a national retailer network.
• Produce live programs and product training videos to
support sales consultants nationwide.
• Answering questions about new vehicles with experts
from inside the company.
• Boosted advocacy by making new Audi drivers feel heard.
• Established a closer bond between consumers and retailers
for the brand.
• Answered questions about the vehicle.
• Contributed to Toyota University.
• Helped educate new drivers in the nascent hybrid technologies.
• Taught about carbon footprint implications behind the best selling,
environmentally friendly vehicle.
customers’ purchase experience.
• Reinforced sales consultants’ product knowledge
with ‘tap-to-learn’ hotspots.
• Shopper and Consultant apps ensured shoppers
were armed with same information as dealership staff.
• Created organic content strategy and implemented social media calendar
across Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, and LinkedIn.
• Established paid social campaigns for Welcome Event across all platforms.
• Partnered with Cirrus Manufacturer, Eureka restaurant, and Astronaut
Grossman for March 10th Welcome Event.
a convenient way for dealer staff to view competitive
• Captured valuable usage data that drove future video
• Kept 10% or 38.9K viewers engaged throughout the show.
• Elevated awareness of award and brand on major publications
such as NY Times, Wall St. Journal, KBB, Edmunds, TrueCar,
Sports Illustrated and more!
• Advanced ‘gamification’ allows users to accrue points in a fun way—while completing flight training
• Provided sophisticated usage reports to CalAir management to better manage aircraft fleet
over 62,026 views of the Subaru 50th Anniversary Broadcast.
• Maintained a live show engagement rate of 20% on popular
websites such as theatlantic.com, slate.com, forbes.com,
and huffingtonpost.com, during the Chicago Auto Show for
the 50th Anniversary Subaru Special Edition Vehicles.